I have been busy learning the in's and out's of the machine, the merchandise and the business. IT'S SO MUCH FUN!!! I have to restrain myself from buying everything I see because there are so many things out there that I love.
I have decided to hold my first show the first weekend in May, Saturday the 5th and Sunday the 6th. I will post more info later, but put it the books because there will be all kinds of fun summer gifts either for yourself or a loved one.
If you need to get a hold of me, please feel free to email me at threadcrumbs@gmail.com.
xo,
Abby
P.S. Here are some pics of the items I have!!!
Party tub $35 (price includes monogram)
Market tote $26
Toddler beach hat and sunglass set
$24
$24
Nap Mats $60
Beach tote w/toys $28
Nap mat $60
Seersucker dress $25
No comments:
Post a Comment